WELCOME SEEKERS OF TRUTH ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING!

GLOBAL WARMING
"A natural climatic cycle, recently politicized, thus generating many popular myths and lies.


Friday, May 4, 2012

ZERO CO2 SUVS NOW AVAILABLE (NOT A HYBRID)

I recently rented an auto from Hertz. While reviewing what models were available I was surprised to see many models, including SUVs, advertising "0 CO2 Emmisions". They were not hybrids. They were good ole' USA gas guzzlers. Therefore, I am inclined to ask "Why all the fuss from global warmers?"

All along they have hung their "pointy little hats" on the premise that the USA as well as the rest of the world should get away from a dependence on gas driven engines. Their reason has consistently been that CO2 emmisions are bad for the planet. We have argued that it is not necessarily bad. Now, however, the argument must be over. If we have gas driven vehicles which produce zero CO2 emmisions then it is time for the president to allow drilling on federal lands in the USA.  It is time for the AGW to quit demonizing gasoline.

"Pointy little hats?" Remember the old pictures of the class dunce in the 1800s? They always sat in a corner and had on a pointy little hat, assumedly on their pointy little head. It's time for the global warmers to go sit in the corner with their "pointy.....".

I was unable to establish a link to the Hertz site. However, I do include an example I copied from the site. I hope I am not violating any copyright law. If Hertz complains I shall take it down. However, applause to Hertz for finding and renting such vehicles.



No comments:

Post a Comment